June 7, 2011

June 07

Shopping day 2... sounds great..lots of new clothes...mmm...no. That is not true.
As my bf said that I should stop shopping,now he can't let me buy anything!
Sometimes I'm angry,but i do understand that it is even better for me.
So here what i got



  
ghrrrr...they are neon..don't know why my camera doesn't want to catch it(

(dressed almost like in Barbie post
Shoes Studio, Skirt Stradivarius,
Top+cardigan Dorothy Perkins,
Bag Paul Frank

and I bought Prada inspired shirt in H&M


leather jacket

and some other small stuff

Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I know your situation... Gals love shopping! Sometimes I can't control myself too:) I love your leather jacket.

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color blocking. =) Very cute top!

    http://jemyinwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...