September 20, 2011

Broke my shoe :(


   That was an ordinary day,until on the way back from school I broke my heels (I would say one of them).
I really don't know what had happend but it was hilarious! Can you imagine? You know,just like in movies...And guess what,my bf suggested me to break another one! :D
Well,I still can understand how can it possibly be? But the thing is that I wore them just ones..and they are soooo comfortable!



Anyway,I was lucky not to fall down! :D








 Shoes-Domonici,Jeans-Stradivarius,
Top-Promod,Bag-Carpisa,
Shades-Prada

Stacey

8 comments:

  1. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself! Really like your bag by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chunky heels, they are always comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! And sure lets follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you bag and shoes are MAYJOR! love it!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it happened to me as well! Twice! Great outfit sacey, i love the top! And the shoes!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francesca,i'm so sorry for you,but I'm glad that i'm not the one :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. классная сумка)

    спасибо за коммент)
    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Жалкр туфли, конечно! У меня недавно мои любимые тоже сломались. Треснули насквозь на подошве, никогда такого не видела))

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...