September 21, 2011

Dream Closet

   Today while making order in my bags I realised that I miss my place back in Kiev.
Here,in Hungary, I'm leaving in a rented flat,so I don't have a lot of space for my clothes,even tho I notice that my flat have more closets then others. I still have years of studying here,and I'm not really good at moving to other places(especially with this amoung of stuff). And all I can do for now is just dream that later in future I'll have walk in closet with huge number of shelfs!

So here is something to dream about:






















Stacey

8 comments:

  1. I made my dream closet a couple of months ago. Not quite as fancy but I am very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now just a dream but in the future maybe a reality! :)



    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking amazing! Want one! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. это подборка райских мест)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are dreaming along with you!! I SO want a giant luxurious closet like the ones you posted!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Мммм! какая красота!!! сидела - смотрела и наслаждалась! =)

    заме4ательная подборка!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The highest dream of every girl in the world ><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...