October 11, 2012

11/10/12 OOTD











                             Autumn has officially begun. So take out your sweaters!
As for me,I don't have to worry about it that much. As long as sun is shining here,it's warm. 

                            So I  prefer wearing blazers before those big coats. ;)

 I've been having some troubles with some gadgets on blogger,so that is why you can't see my followers list. And if some of you had the same problem(it is probably due to domain changes), please let me know!
And for those who would like to follow me,they can do it with Bloglovin now.



Don't forget to send me links to  facebook pages for your blogs, I'd love to follow your blogs on facebook! And of course I'd be glad if you'll like my page !

xoxo,Stacey

I was  wearing: 
River Island jeans, Mango blazer and sunglesses, 
Zara bag and shoes







6 comments:

  1. amazing blazer and shoes!! love your bag and the color of your scarf!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for free Instagram Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...