October 30, 2012

Red tights













Watching too much GG might affect you in some way. After being inspired by Blair's style, I went back to preppy style. When I was in high school I used to have school uniform and to avoid being totally the same as others,I was trying out something different everytime. So it's not a new for me and I totally feel comfortable wearing preppy clothes.
For a cold day spent at school I chose black dress,red tights with black bag and ballerinas.
And the final tough is collar,that makes a statement.

For those who would like to follow me,they can do it with Bloglovin now.


xoxo,Stacey
I was  wearing: 
  Warehouse dress, Benetton coat
DIY collar, Ralph Lauren sunglesses, Debenhams bag

15 comments:

  1. Cool and classy chic. I like what you did here. The detachable collar to this houndstooth dress makes a preppy and cool touch. Well done... nice outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) Colour tights instantly add a pop of colour-they look fab on you !!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your entire outfit!
    It's perfect for the fall and the red tights really give that pop of colour an outfit sometimes needs!

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

    Borislava

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...