November 1, 2012

Floppy Hat










Autumn is the most beautiful season. I trully love it's collors.
It got me in the mood for hats. So last week I went shopping for gloves,scarves and hats. Unfortunatelly I haven't found what I was searching for,but I got 2 amazing hats and 4 pairs of gloves,including one long leather gloves from Zara. I'm not really a hat fan but this season I decided to try out those floppy hats and as it turened out it looks pretty cool. Don't you think so?

For those who would like to follow me,they can do it with Bloglovin now.


xoxo,Stacey
I was  wearing: 
  Diesel jeans, Naf Naf shirt
H&M belt, Six hat, Zara bag

10 comments:

  1. Another casual, yet classy look! I'd say floppy hats are more for warmer days, but that's just me. I like this coat and the jeans. Great looks!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look dear!

    I've a new post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii
    I love your hat soo amazing
    :D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look, your hair is truly beautiful!!!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el toque del sombrero.Una pena que yo nunca me atrevo con estos complementos

    Besotes suiteros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning and chic.
    i love the hat and flared jeans especially.

    I received your message from ugo. I would totally love a collab.
    and you've got amazing style.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dear you have a nice blog, i really like it!
    Cool post. I’m following you since now with GFC, visit my blog and follow me too
    We can follow each other on Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin.
    Let me know ;)

    Xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/aldara.camoiras
    https://twitter.com/Aldaracamoiras

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...