January 1, 2013

Best of 2012




Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you!
As 2012 has already gone,I would like to sum it up.
So concerning my blog....hm...I haven't been doing great until Autumn 2012, although Autumn wasn't too great either, but at least better then before ;)
So here are some major things that happened during 2012:

1. I finally started to work on my Facebook page. 



2. I had a great experience working with TCL.hu



3. I changed design of the blog



And concerning outfits...Well, there haven't been many of them.
However here are some of them, that I really like:












My favorite things this year turned out to be high waist shorts/jeans

 Promod shorts

DIY shorts

All of those are vintage


So that's pretty much it for 2012. Tell me what do you think about those changes that I've made during previous year. 
And I hope everyone is enjoying their first day of 2013!

xoxo, Stacey




 Follow me:





9 comments:

  1. Lovely post!..
    happy new year Stacey!..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your looks dear! shorts are fantastic on you
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful looks and nice blog dear!Lets follow each other?
    Let me know..

    Happy new year!
    xo,Sara

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice compilation of style!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hun! Following you now :)
    xo,Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love your looks :)
    And I'm glad to see you at streefashionbudapest too.

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've seen your posts and i really love your purposes, i hope we could follow each other to stay in touch and see inmediatly our new posts. wish your all the best for this 2013

    xoxo www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these outfits! They are great!

    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/01/take-it-to-another-level.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...