October 23, 2014

Hello Budapest!


If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I moved to Budapest this summer.
And I've been so excited about this! Living in Debrecen wasn't really as fun as I assumed. No doubt the city is beautiful and calm, which makes it perfect for studying, however there was not much to do besides that.
On contrary, Budapest is full of beautiful places, interesting events and , surprisingly for me, amazing people.
After I joined Central European Fashion Days organized with Tony and Guy, I've met some amazing people, two of them turned out to be bloggers as well.
So I guess I can officially say that I'm in love with this city!







Jeans- Zara;
Jacket- Lefties (bought in Party 22);
Shoes- Massimo Dutti;
Necklaces- H&M;
  Top-New Yorker;
Bag- MYOFS closet (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...