December 4, 2015

Marie Claire Fashion Days 2015 pt 1

 
Well, as you guys, already know I'm bad on reporting on time. Between having two jobs and helping out my parents I have a little of free time on my hands. But I sure as hell ready for major fashion event anytime. 
In November ( can't believe it's already December) I visited Marie Claire Fashion Days.
And I must say I most certainly enjoyed it. 

The reason I like MCFD is because it is accessible to general public, unlike Fashion Days organised by Tony&Guy and Mercedes-Benz. Young as well as already well-known designers are able to showcase their collections and there are plenty of things to do in between the shows. 

This event takes place every year in mid-fall, so make sure you like Marie Claire facebook page (here) to be the first one to know about it. Tickets are available for sale online and also at the door. 

Quite often I got asked whether it is hard for me to visit such events without knowing local language. 
What is it to talk about in there, I came to enjoy the shows. 

So don't hesitate next time, just get a ticket and enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...